Re: [OM] Linux/PhotoShop question

Subject: Re: [OM] Linux/PhotoShop question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:01:39 -0400
Thanks.  I don't think I've ever gotten XP's time server service to keep
correct time.  For many years (probably when I was still running
Win2000) I've used Dimension 4.  It just sits there quietly keeping the
correct time.  It syncs up with a web time server of your choice at a
frequency that you specify.  Highly recommended.

<http://thinkman.com/dimension4/index.htm>

Chuck Norcutt