Re: [OM] Linux/PhotoShop question

Subject: Re: [OM] Linux/PhotoShop question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:07:03 -0400
Thanks.  I'm on CS3 and about to move to CS5.  Your comments on GIMP are
surprising since it was my understanding that GIMP has no support for
layers.  I used to use Picture Window Pro (and still do occasionally for
some things) but once I got used to PS layers there was no going back.

Chuck Norcutt