Re: [OM] Water and oil [Was Re: E-5 vs GH2 sensor]

Subject: Re: [OM] Water and oil [Was Re: E-5 vs GH2 sensor]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:32:44 -0700
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> OK.  :-)
>
> Chuck Norcutt

And I'll keep politics out of the message body if you refrain from reading the
random signatures that get attached to my messages. :-)

We can only continue to use oil as long as it lasts. We should be looking for
other sources of energy. There's only one that's big enough, it's free, and
good for at least a billion years. That's the sun. We must move into solar
energy. -- M. King Hubbert