Re: [OM] No on caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] No on caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:38:53 -0700
> Everybody is unique--just like everybody else.

I want to be an individual -- just like everyone else!

Demonstrate you individuality through brand-name conformity!

Anytime someone else is telling us anything, or anytime we are reading
something in a book, paper, or letter, we must put it down as a belief
(something we don't know), unless we have experienced the same thing. After
all, if beliefs are something they don't know, why are they trying to get us to
"not know" also? -- Misty Eve