Re: [OM] Linux/PhotoShop question

Subject: Re: [OM] Linux/PhotoShop question
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:49:02 -0700
I concur. I use both Gimp and Digikam, and I often forget all about Krita,
with which I should play some more. Digikam I love for its cataloging
capabilities. File in folders simply by date, then apply tags to make images
findable any way you like.

What's gotten you thinking of making the switch, Chuck?

---
Scott Gomez