Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 22:35:41 +0100
I'm not sure what this comparison is supposed to prove, Bob and Moose.  The E-1
has a small sensor and not many mp.  The D3 has a bigger sensor and loads of
mp.  In between, the E-3 has a  smaller sensor and nearly loads of mp.  I'm
willing to bet that it would have shown a proportionate improvement on the E-1.
 How close it would have got to the output of the D3 is anyone's guess, but I'm
willing to guess that it wouldn't have been far short.

But then, it's only a guess . . .

Chris