[OM] Fuji finepix x100

Subject: [OM] Fuji finepix x100
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:42:07 -0400
This is certainly the most interesting digital camera I have seen in at least a
few years, maybe ever. It's like a digital version of the Konica Hexar AF, one
of if not the best compact fixed-35mm lens cameras ever.

If the price is reasonable I can find a reason to have one of these, even
though I am a 100% film-only shooter, generally.

There's no shame that this is from Fuji and not Oly. Fuji has really been
kicking ass lately, with the GF670, GF670W (ok, Cosina helped...), and now
this. Bravo!

-Ed