[OM] Linux/PhotoShop question

Subject: [OM] Linux/PhotoShop question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:44:08 -0400
Looks kind of cool.  It is taking forever to migrate everything to win
7 64 bit.  XP compatibility mode only get so far--must use the
installed 64 bit drivers.

The older free virtual PC from MS is not available for Win 7.  This
thing may work but I am not sure it helps one set up the virtual HD
etc---might take some time  to learn to set up and thus perhaps be too
fussy.
Thanks for the link--not very expensive to try.
Mike

  So don't dual boot!

I soon got fed up with dual booting, and there realy is no need anymore
, try virtualbox, its free (at the moment as is solaris but now oracle
is in charge who knows for how long).  I use it for my solaris (on mac
)
install.

<http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads>

You can try a few versions of linux (and solaris), windows etc and see
what works best without Dual booting.

IanW