Re: [OM] Linux/PhotoShop question

Subject: Re: [OM] Linux/PhotoShop question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:10:29 -0400
Thanks for the link.  I don't understand why it has taken so long to get
virtual machines working on Intel hardware.  Maybe just lack of
interest.  In 1985 my boss at IBM offered Intel IBM's assistance on how
to modify the i386 and turn it into a processor with full support for
virtual machines.  Intel wanted no part of it.

Chuck Norcutt