Re: [OM] Marvin the Paranoid Android [was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 23, Is

Subject: Re: [OM] Marvin the Paranoid Android [was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 23, Issue 20]
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:21:31 -0500
Look for one of the large compendium versions of Hitchhiker's Guide to the
Galaxy - one with all 5 parts of the trilogy. One of my favorite series if
books ever.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"The Nachos are still good." -- Jim Peterik

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard