Re: [OM] ( OM ) Zuikoholic web-ste

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Zuikoholic web-ste
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:52:06 -0400
Aw shucks! Gosh!

Really, thank you for the kind words. I do work hard at it, although to the
untrained observer it might seem I just drive around a lot using up precious
gasoline. But as we all know, there's more to it than that. <g> And it is cold
in a Maine winter. But for some reason it doesn't seem as cold when stalking
the shot.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com