Re: [OM] Twilight Zone Moment (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Twilight Zone Moment (OT)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 08:54:04 +1000
But did you get her phone number?
Perhaps not - these psychic types are nothing but trouble.
We have a local guru, a sort of self declared holy man who wanders
around dressed as a cross between a fakir and a wizard. He has a
certain celebrity. He was contacted by a woman who claims that he is
the father of her child. Of course they've never met and she's in
another state and was at the moment of conception but she's convinced
that he impregnated her psychically.
He's quite pleased with himself - "Power of the mind is a wonderful
thing," he announced. "I can project a sperm six hundred
kilometres.Didn't know I had it in me."
Her name was Cheryl, or something like that. Wonder what she called
the kid!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx