Re: [OM] Oly confirms it

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly confirms it
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:54:12 -0700
> From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I think not.  I will just enjoy the great gear that FT provided.  There
> seems to be enough stuff out there to meet demand for some time.

Hey, mebby the price will go down on eBay!

Or mebby it will get more "collectable," and the price will go up.

Major crops genetically modified for just two traits — herbicide tolerance and
insect resistance — are ravaged by super weeds and secondary pests in the
heartland of GMOs as farmers fight a losing battle with more of the same; a
fundamental shift to organic farming practices may be the only salvation. --
Mae-Wan Ho