Re: [OM] Twilight Zone Moment (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Twilight Zone Moment (OT)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 07:50:47 +0200
I believe so too (so be flattered, Bob!). The picture itself is of a very
ordinary winter scene, it is well-executed but there is simply nothing special
in it. For someone in your part of the country to form such an image in her
mind is nothing particularly psychic. So yes, she was trying to pick you up.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu