Re: [OM] No on caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] No on caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:43:40 +0200
  I don't wish to sound like a billy I done everything etc.. but when 17
I was riding my 175MX yamaha down the road at about 60   when a crow
flew up in front of me, it rather startled me and I felt the bike
wobble, and looking back expecting to see a mangled bird in the road I
saw nothing, strange I thought and carried on, about 10 minutes later
everything went dark as the damn crow flew up in front of me, it must
have stunned itself and got lodged between the mudguard and lamp. I
wonder if it recounted the story to its eggs ;-)