Re: [OM] Lensbaby fot MfT

Subject: Re: [OM] Lensbaby fot MfT
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:11:23 +1000
Absolutely not Commodore - it was much more complicated than mere
procrastination. Considerable evasiveness was involved, particularly
by the 'friend' who lent me an LB 2 and promised to get me a Composer
cheap because he 'knew someone' in order to pay back a debt.
Then of course, perhaps I just made a mistake because I've got a
rotten cold and feel like death warmed up ALRIGHT!
Cough.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx