Re: [OM] E-5: Digging in the menus, a few thoughts.

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5: Digging in the menus, a few thoughts.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:42:41 EDT
Me too.  I'm thinking it would be a nice retirement present from me to  me.
 May need to move some surplus to justify the expense . . . but that  seems
like a never ending event.  The surplus has been devalued  lately.  I'm
still shooting more film than pixels, however from the  way prices have moved
it would seem like there are fewer and fewer on that  side of the equation.
Maybe it is just bodies or perhaps they have just  been more adversely
affected.  There are some great bargains out here for  folks who use film
cameras
or film camera lenses.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 9/22/2010 11:23:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,