[OM] [OT] State of the Art - Sony A55 Camera Rises to a New Level - Revi

Subject: [OM] [OT] State of the Art - Sony A55 Camera Rises to a New Level - Review - NYTimes.com
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:56:21 -0400
I have a different view of the Sony A55 after reading this mini review
in the New York Times.  I don't think I'd buy one but it does tell me
that technology is changing cameras so fast now that I'm going to wait
quite some time before thinking about moving on from my 5D.  Probably
after the 5D has become near worthless.  But I suspect what I might be
able to buy in 2 or 3 years I might not even be able to imagine right
now.   :-)

<http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/23/technology/personaltech/23pogue.html?_r=1&src=me&ref=technology>

Chuck Norcutt