Re: [OM] [OT] State of the Art - Sony A55 Camera Rises to a New Level -

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] State of the Art - Sony A55 Camera Rises to a New Level - Review - NYTimes.com
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:36:29 -0500
Over the last three years, I have managed to amass my collection of digitals
to D3, D700 and M9. I feel that I am protected against creeping obscelesence
for some time to come, when there will be some great innovation like a
replacement for the bayer array, what Foveon whould have been, but
apparently isn't. Perhaps if the foveon sensor had received the amount of
research and development that bayer arrays have over the last ten or so
years, things would be different.

Bill Pearce