Re: [OM] Picture Diary (sometimes OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Picture Diary (sometimes OT)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:24:25 -0400
I like the ford and packhorse bridge (not something you'd likely see in
the US) and I also like your car... and the color is quite good.  But I
do have to question your composition.  As it's framed, the photo is more
about the car than the ford and bridge.  But, since the left side of the
road at the ford is cut off, the top of the bridge is clipped and the
front of the car is also cut off, it's not truly effective for either.

If you had widened the view a bit to take in a bit more road on the
left, more above the bridge and more car on the right you'd have a good
advert shot for BMW!  :-)

Chuck Norcutt