[OM] shutter release delays

Subject: [OM] shutter release delays
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:50:12 -0300
Several shots taken with my E3 at my mother-in-law's recent 100th birthday
celebration were spoiled because of the time delay between pressing the
shutter release and the "film" being exposed. The time delay was even more
pronounced using the live-view feature.

With the advent of the E5, or any subsequent E camera releases, will these,
or can these, time delays be reduced to match the time delay experienced
using an OM4T or a Leica M for example, namely virtually no time delay at
all ?

If this topic has been covered in any recent threads I apologize for raising
it again. I have been out of the country for a while.

John Hudson

database 5480 (20100926) __________

http://www.eset.com