Re: [OM] shutter release delays

Subject: Re: [OM] shutter release delays
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 22:21:59 +0800
I forgot about AF, I believe there is no AF system run as far as the
pre-focused OM. You want to work fast, use pre-focus. The LV of 4/3 is VERY
slow, forget about catching anything that move. LV contrast AF on the 4/3
does not work (my E-520) at low light while the E-PL1 is MUCH better, it can
focus under very dark condition.

C.H.Ling