Re: [OM] shutter release delays

Subject: Re: [OM] shutter release delays
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:38:25 -0700
  This is how I have the E3 set up. Custom menu 1 -> Menu/Button ->
AEL/AFL -> set all 3 to mode 3. Now the camera will not focus when you
press the shutter button, you activate focus by pressing the AEL/AFL
button. You will also want to set the autofocus mode to enable manual
focusing: Shooting menu 2 -> AF mode -> either S-AF+MF or C-AF+MF. or to MF.

If you use autofocus pretty much all the time you could also just change
to MF for situations where you want to manual focus.

Jim Couch