Re: [OM] More Memory (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] More Memory (OT)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:18:43 +1000
I'm the same - dual core early 2.66mHz - 4gig. I've got a couple of
terrabytes of storage so it ain't that. Just went to Lightroom 3 and
CS5 - slow. Daren't even think about working with 16 bit files from
the 5D2 - I end up with 120mB TIFFs with no layers!
I think RAM is the answer. That's my next step.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx