Re: [OM] More Memory (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] More Memory (OT)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:37:03 -0400
My 3 year old (refurbished at that) Dell XPS 410 with Win XP SP3 and 4GB
RAM (not all usable in Winders of course) and 250GB hard drive runs
PhotoShop CS3 just fine on 5D raw files.

But that doesn't mean PhotoShop isn't a memory hog.  It is.  But
performance tuning software is a labor intensive business and PS won't
get any better until there's a more effective competitor.

Chuck Norcutt