Re: [OM] OM trip report - The Sunshine State -

Subject: Re: [OM] OM trip report - The Sunshine State -
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:47:28 -0400
Enjoyable, though rushed, visit to Yosemite, especially because we were
driving back to San Francisco afterwards. The only disappointment was
that Yosemite Falls was dry (usual for this time of year). However, the
Vernal and Nevada Falls "behind" Half Dome were still flowing and easily
visible from Glacier Point.

Martin