Re: [OM] OM trip report - The Sunshine State -

Subject: Re: [OM] OM trip report - The Sunshine State -
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:47:43 -0400
Well, apparently film still works.  :-)

You've got some very nice shots there even if you're not happy with the
scans.  I recognize some of the coastal scenes but most of what's there
I've not seen.

I Walmart is out of the film processing business I'm not sure where I
could have it done around here.  Maybe no where.  I almost went out with
an OM and some film yesterday.  I'll have to check on where I can get it
processed if I do.

Chuck Norcutt