Re: [OM] OM trip report - The Sunshine State -

Subject: Re: [OM] OM trip report - The Sunshine State -
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:17:08 -0500
> The lab I used worked out at approx $20 per roll (4x6 prints, plus the
> scans), though I got a bulk discount. Costco was about half that. I was
> not happy with Walmart scans the last time I used them. However, they
> did scan half-frame without a murmur.

$300 for the 15 rolls and that included the prints. Assuming 36
exposure rolls that's 55 cents per print. Had you shot the same amount
using digital, that would have been around 15 cents per shot. Digital
would cost you $81. Difference of $219.

You couldn't buy a decent camera for $219 that would have been as
enjoyable to shoot.

Besides, in the grand scheme of things, that $219 was a fraction of
the cost of the trip.

AG