Re: [OM] Lensbaby fot MfT

Subject: Re: [OM] Lensbaby fot MfT
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:54:10 -0700
> From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Please don't make me defenestrate my monitor. Please!

>From my memory, you've already defenestrated your computer -- you're a Mac
>user, no? :-)

History does not record anywhere, at any time, a religion that has any rational
basis. Religion is a crutch for people not strong enough to face the unknown
without help. But like dandruff, most people do have a religion and spend time
and money on it and seem to derive considerable pleasure from fiddling with it.
-- Lazarus Long