Re: [OM] OM trip report - The Sunshine State -

Subject: Re: [OM] OM trip report - The Sunshine State -
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:10:13 -0500
Is that 100,000 the total poulation ot just that not in a coma? Our MSA is
about a half million, and we used to have three or four good pro labs here
to support our economy based on making things rather than based on changing
adult diapers, and now we are down to one. The have a did and dunk line for
E6, C41, and BW(Xtol), but are just making runs three days a week. Still, I
know the owner, and if they fouldn't make money, he would scrap the lines
now. Enough stereotyping about Florida for now.

Bill Pearce