Re: [OM] More Memory (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] More Memory (OT)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:38:02 -0400
Actually, the 22GB is on a 250 GB hard drive, which is not my boot drive.
That's the 500 GB drive. Found out it's pretty difficult to defrag a Mac drive,
'cause OSX more or less keeps things in order. It can be done, but requires
third party software, and "they" recommend using the bought stuff 'cause it's
more likely to  work correctly than the free stuff.

I did run a repair on the drive in question, however, and we'll see if that
makes any difference. I think it might be wiser to just erase the disk and let
CS4/5 use the whole thing for scratch.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com