Re: [OM] Went to a new home--sorta

Subject: Re: [OM] Went to a new home--sorta
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:33:40 -0500
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Therefore, the camera is now the possession of the girls for their use and
> creativity with the caveat that I get to borrow it once in a while. They've
> both been using it a bit already and have been quite productive with it.

Mine is taking a photography class and needed "an old fashioned film
camera."  All possessions are as jewelry with this girl, and I don't
think she thought she looked too bad with my black dinged-up OM-1
hanging around her neck as she walked into the school.

I have to admit I never felt that way about a Speed Graphic.

Dropping regular 4/3 makes sense to me, and yet I am already wistful
about my prisms.  It will be cool to show my grandkids an analog
viewfinder years hence.

Joel W.