Re: [OM] free photo sharing options

Subject: Re: [OM] free photo sharing options
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 06:29:28 +0100
There must be something that we're missing with Flickr: it looks ghastly, the
larger pictures are difficult to find, it's obscure in its navigation
functionality . . . but loads of people use it.

Picasa doesn't look much better, but it's much simpler to navigate and to find
the larger viewing options.

Chris