Re: [OM] More Memory (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] More Memory (OT)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:26:21 +1000
Haven't seen any at all. (Banging head on wood very hard)
Perhaps the OSX firewall is protecting me.
There used to be an annoying virus which you cured by restarting the machine.
The only real problem I've ever had with virii (using Mac since 1984) was when
I decided to check with Norton. Bad mistake.

Andrew Fildes (who can remember Mac System One).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx