Re: [OM] [OT] iPad recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] iPad recommendations
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 14:07:16 +0200
I decided to have the 32GB 3G+wifi model. Until now I have about 20 GB
data on it (music + recent family album + 3 movies and some apps). I
have had for a month now and it feels that 32 GB should be enough for
me.

I chose the 3G+wifi because I want to use it outside regualar wifi-
covering and the Google maps thing works very good with the inbuilt
GPS. Does the wifi-only have a GPS?

About the Bluetooh 3G modem thing, as far as I know it's not Apple who
has crippled it, because it works in Europe. The word on different
forums is that it's AT&T that should be blamed.

/ Johan