Re: [OM] More Memory (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] More Memory (OT)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 08:16:30 -0400
For Windows users who would like to make sure their machine is invisible
on the net visit Gibson Research Corp (GRC) and run their "Shields Up"
web app. found here <https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2>

Highly recommended as is any GRC product.  This one especially since
it's free.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt