Re: [OM] [OT] iPad recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] iPad recommendations
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:23:17 +0200
Thanks.

I read a bit more about wifi/3G/bluetooth/etc and several have said the
solution is to turn your phone into a wifi hotspot.  Then any wifi device
can connect to the internet.  I've found my phone can do that ok.

So I will only go for wifi - and think about extra memory...

I've had other advice (from colleagues) who recommend waiting for iPad v2.
 On the basis that v1 of anything sucks!  If it's expected by Christmas
maybe I'll do that, and divert birthday towards the Canyon S95 (if CDFO
agrees)?

But what sucks on iPad vi?

cheers
jez