[OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card

Subject: [OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 17:03:09 -0400
Giant CF card  with new humongous  files was partially downloaded on my
old PC.  Files transferred to new PC required for processing but now
have 20GB on the card to download onto the new PC but don't want to
transfer the old files again and then have to hunt them out and delete.
One can pick transfer only those images that have not been
transferred---Does that work with a new PC as the destination?
It certainly makes sense  for the software to  tag the files on the
card and not try and see if the files on already on the PC.
I can't find that documented anywhere but I bet someone  here will now.
  Thanks for any comments.

Mike,  AKA Charlie, stuck on the digital upgrade train .

Let me tell you the story of a man named Charlie
On a dark and fateful day
He put ten cents in his pocket and he kissed his loving family
And he went to ride the MTA.

Did he ever return?  No, he never returned
And his fate is still unlearned
He may ride forever ‘neath the streets of Boston
He′s the man who never returned.