Re: [OM] romance of film

Subject: Re: [OM] romance of film
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:03:08 -0400
A good scanner makes a huge difference. I have the Coolscan 8000ED and I
feel the same way John does. Look at the color photos here:

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/road-to-indiana/index.p
hp

I have NEVER succeeded in getting this level of quality from any digital
camera, ever. These were shot on Ektachrome E100GX in a Mamiya 645.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook