[OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card

Subject: [OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 18:21:49 -0400
Dr. (Not Very Compact) Flash writes:

.....the log file must be stored on the flash card
itself.  Open the flash card with Windows explorer or whatever other
utility you use to view a drive's file contents (not the downloader
app).  If the log file is there is should be easily differentiable by
name from the other contents which should be nothing but folders and
image files.

I'll be very surprised if you find such a thing but would be curious to
know what download utility you're using if you do.

Dr. (not very Compact) Flash

Thanks--I just checked and there are .ctg files.  They are some type of
index file, but I don't know if they contain the info on download
status.
This is using the same download software that came with the OM5DII and
presumptively 5D classic and my G9.
Now that I am home I  see I have 3 large cards with the same issue.
Bah.

Perhaps Destined for a prolonged search and erase mission,  Mike