Re: [OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card

Subject: Re: [OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 09:10:34 -0400
I just tried to used the Canyon download software and gave up.  It
apparently wants the camera connected via USB cable.  No other option.
Boo on Canyon.  Also boo on Canyon for a really crappy interface.  But I
see the downloader does have an option to download all or download those
not downloaded yet.

Why not do a simple test with a few files A, B, C and D.  Download A and
B to computer #1.  Go to computer #2 and select download those not
downloaded yet.  See what happens.

Chuck Norcutt