Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)

Subject: Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:03:48 +0200
Hi Chuck and William,

Thanks for your further comments! I think I've got most of the theory
(and practice) of the set-up down, and shall look for better (wider)
diffusers.
A light tent, or perhaps wide umbrellas might be a good idea.
Something which is easy to set-up, and can fold easily or otherwise be
stowed away without consuming too much space. I'll have a look-see at
"marktplaats", as per William's suggestion...

Alright, tomorrow I should have the T-cord that allows me to not use
the T32 as a trigger. I may experiment a bit further then...

I'll let you guys know what happens, as I go along... :)

Cheers,
Olafo