[OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card

Subject: [OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 08:01:15 -0400
Thanks a bunch   for mentioning this Moose,
I'll just download and not worry about it.  They must tag the download
status on the card in those .ctg files.

BTW you picked a good time to depart New Eng-- essentially a string of
Nor"easters with cold/wet/wind until Friday,
 but good for the water table and my just sprouted newly planted grass.

Massive image dump away, Mike

Moose writes:

I just tried something like that. I took a card that I had downloaded
portable computer in Maine. I've since copied
the files to the desktop using Syncback. I created a new directory on a
different disk on the desktop and tried
downloading the images in subdirectories by date. It said all images
had
already been downloaded, would I like to
download them again.

I don't see any index files on the card, so I'm not sure how they keep
track,
but it certainly seems to work, as that
card hadn't been connected to the desktop since being formatted.

Moose