[OM] Anyone need Olympus 72mm / 100mm filters ?

Subject: [OM] Anyone need Olympus 72mm / 100mm filters ?
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 13:12:34 +0100
On a recent trip to Vienna, I found a shop with a stock of NIB OM filters.

They had six 100mm filters (including UV, 1A and orange), a similar
stock of  72mm ones, and some 55mm and 49mm including
polarisers.  The 100mm filters were selling for 70 Euros - about 1/4
the price marked on the boxes.  I assume that the rest will also be
discounted along these lines.

They also has a big pile of focusing screens, but I think that they
were all 1-5.

If anyone is interested, the shop is:

         Foto Elisabeth Soyka
         1010 Wien, Fleischmarkt 16
         Phone: +43 1 512 56 27
         e-mail: office@xxxxxxxx

Speak or write to Josef (he has good English)

Mike Bloor