Re: [OM] Tonights photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Tonights photo
From: "|-o-|" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 10:11:15 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Chris,

> Nicely captured, Ian.

I'm surprised at the good parallel sides with the 12-60mm, I can
remember taking the shot with the zoom being somewere in the
middle. All these shots are normally converted to TIFF with DCRaw
then resized and reduced to jpg with PMView, I might crop them
but I rarely edit once I set a DSLR up for the way I like it in RAW
mode.

> I like the way it is fined in the traditional way, but I don't like the 14%
> ABV.  It's become
difficult to share a bottle of wine in the evening without threatening your
weekly "quota"
of alcohol.

We Australians have a higher tolorance of alcohol, thing it's something
to do with our bigger organs :o)

> Oh, and it should be "owing to" or "because of" at the bottom, by the way :-)

Apparently thats what was on the original notice, though I cant vouch
for that as it was probably already in the tagline database from
the mid 90's.

Cheers
Ian Manners
When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible,
he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he
is very probably wrong.   -- Arthur C. Clarke