[OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card

Subject: [OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 23:15:46 -0400
Moose wrote:

>Yes, but, oops, you may need to hand select 7836-7851, as I downloaded
them
>using ZB so I could play with a few 5DII
>images, including some Marnie took with my lens. Guess I need to
process and
>post Marnie's shot of the mad photographer.
>  :-)

Marnie was proud of the mad photog shot and I liked it too. Then again
she had a compelling subject matter which made it easy.
I am glad you thought to get some 5DII files to check out.  I
downloaded the DXO profile of your lens for fun.

One thing I spaced was a bottle of Vin d'Alsace lugged from our trip in
June and saved for your (pl) visit. (sound of hand slapping forehead)
It was
in a seldom used compartment of the fridge so I would not forgot to
cool it for your visit. I am generally not that fond of Rieslings (or
the wines from that area, truth be known)
but this one was good. Bah.

Mike