Re: [OM] Brain Cramp that won't go anywhere

Subject: Re: [OM] Brain Cramp that won't go anywhere
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:37:16 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/2010 9:32:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We can  get this one
place for an absolute song, but then I looked at the  water-rights and
discovered the "gotcha". Due to the water restrictions  there is a limit to
the number of guests allowable throughout the year as  well as a cap on the
number at any one time.

What is, in my opinion, really crazy about the "water rights" issue in
Colorado is that property owners are not allowed to collect the water that
falls  on their roof.  As one who runs their house directly from rainwater that
is  something which would not be possible were I in Colorado.  Bill  Barber