Re: [OM] Brain Cramp that won't go anywhere

Subject: Re: [OM] Brain Cramp that won't go anywhere
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 12:28:23 -0500
Hi Ken,

You sure can bring back memories.  After a number of trips through Cades
Cove, my wife and I decided to try something different.  We found the
eastern end of the wagon road that the settlers used to come into the cove
from NC.  In a 1979 Chevy p/u, we headed east over this road and came out
near Cherokee, after stopping once to ask a farmer's wife for directions
(there were no signs of any sort).  She expressed amazement that we had come
over that road.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA