Re: [OM] Brain Cramp that won't go anywhere

Subject: Re: [OM] Brain Cramp that won't go anywhere
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:34:46 EDT
In that case, there is a good chance I would re-enlist if the expedition
occurred after the first of the year.  Please tell Sherpa Joel, that I've
added a bit of large format gear, so he should keep eating his Wheaties.
Don't know that this Medicare thing pays for emergency evacuations.  If  not,
just leave my OM 2S (the red & black lizzard skinned one) and whatever  lens
is attached with me so I can get pictures of the bears eating my  wounded
body.  Bill Barber