Re: [OM] Head Pounding Moment

Subject: Re: [OM] Head Pounding Moment
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 08:56:28 -0500
Chuck's "gallows" shot is quite nice. That room was decorated with some
pretty fine furnishings which put the dress and veil into the right
perspective.

Somehow I manage to skip the "carriage trade" weddings. Most of the ones
I've shot have been pretty "efficient". However, there tends to be one thing
or item in each wedding which is rather pricy and the goal as the
photographer is to make sure you identify what that is and make sure it has
been adequately photographed.

My own wedding was beyond efficient. The grand total for us was somewhere
around $1600 and that included the rings and dress and meal...  I did buy a
new tie, though.  It helps the budget greatly when you don't tell any family
members that you're getting married.
:)

There have been several weddings I've photographed where the money spent on
me exceeded the rest of the wedding combined. And, sadly, that wasn't much.

AG